Monday, September 17, 2007

alex...




Am just a little girl
A girl who takes care
Of almost everything
That’s left undone
I wanna have fun
But I can’t until everything
Is settled and done

I take care of my brother
I take care of my sisters
I take care of almost everything
That was left undone

I take care of my mom
Who barely has time for us
She leaves at night for work
Goes home in the morning
All day…sleeping

I’ll do my home works…I’ll do my chores
I’ll try to take a rest for tonight will be
a mess
Here comes my brother
Here come my sisters
They’re all here
My family I love so dear

I’ll have dinner ready
I’ll wake up mommy
I’ll take care of the table
As well as the dishes

I’ll have my brother clean his self
Same goes with my sisters
I’ll check if mommy’s ready
To go to work and leave all ready

I walk her to the door
Kissed her some more
I closed the door
Now I’m alone

Alone in the dark
Waiting for someone to knock
I hope it’s daddy
So I ill have company

1 Comments:

Blogger honeybrat said...

i am very proud to introduce you my eldest daughter, ALEXANDRA FRANCES LOUISE. she's just a 9 year old kid but can do almost everything what i do for them. even call her mum, sometimes. she acts like a mother to her 2 sisters and brother whenever i am not around or even when am around and she thinks and knows that i won't be able to attend the needs of her brother and sisters. i know am really blessed to have an ate alex. she's very caring, thoughtful, kind, loving, patient...not that patient..hehehe but i know she understands our situation. and i thank her for that. for being so understanding and very adaptable. she's really one of a kind...though she's kind'a grumpy...sometimes...well what do you expect from a 9 year old kid...she wants to have some fun too...i know...but she still sees to it that i can rest well before facing them and that she'd be able to help in any way she can.

9/24/07, 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home